We are very experienced in managing the permit process and will take the lead if requested by the project team.
- Confirm / communicate milestone dates for the project
- Provide realistic budgets and finalize material and equipment selections.
- Present alternative materials and processes to accommodate budget and schedule.
- Manage all the necessary administrative responsibilities, ensuring adequate insurance coverage and any other administrative duties that arise.
- Recommend, and in conjunction with the project team, pre-qualify a list of sub trades for tender purposes.
- Orchestrate the bidding process to the various trade disciplines required on the project.
We may, if required, tender the project in a “piece-meal” fashion, where bids are solicited from the various trades as drawings become available, thus expediting the construction process and ensuring the schedule is accelerated.
- Establish a full site office equipped with safety station, life safety board, a full set of working drawings and a meeting area at the job site. All of our Site Managers are equipped with tablets and printers with wifi connections to ensure quick and seamless information flow between team members.
- Record all the minutes and distribute them to the project team.
- Coordinate all the day-to-day activities of the project. This includes, but not limited to, maintaining safety standards, requisitioning shop drawings and samples, interfacing with the landlord, monitoring quality of workmanship, initiating site inspections with engineers and governing bodies, co-ordinating commissioning and rectifying deficiencies.
- Throughout the entire construction phase, Greenferd will provide the project team with timely and accurate reports on the project status.
- Provide periodic updated construction schedules and updated cash flow schedules.
- Review and approve progress invoices submitted by the sub trades and prepare weekly status reports or executive summaries. This will allow the project team to have a sense of the project pulse and relieve any potential anxieties associated with the construction project.
- Remain committed to rectifying any deficiencies that may be outstanding. Greenferd uses a web based application that coordinates and communicates with all team members to make the deficiency process as efficient as possible.
- Arrange for staff training to ensure the proper maintenance of newly installed equipment.
- Manage on-going administrative duties include reconciling contracts with the sub trades, and issuing a Publication of Substantial Completion to comply with the Construction Lien Act.
- Provide the client with a close-out package which will include all as-built drawings, quarantines and warranties, a complete list of resources used on the project and a post project audit which will identify all costs relating to the construction and how they compare with the original budgets.
All of the above activities will be managed by our Project Manager who will take on a leadership role in creating a Team environment, and ensuring that all of the participating firms are committed to delivering an exceptional project.
All of our projects have a full-time Site Manager who ensures the project hits the required timelines and the quality meets the expectations of the team.
One of our highly experienced Projects Managers takes a hands-on approach on each project ensuring that issues are dealt with promptly and schedules are adhered to.
The Project Manager and Management Team coordinates all activities including requisitioning shop drawings and samples, interfacing with the landlord, monitoring quality of workmanship and safety standards, initiating site inspections with engineers and governing bodies, coordinating commissioning of tenant equipment and rectifying deficiencies.
From painting a single wall to building a single office office, our team is ready to jump into action – and always at a competitive price.
For existing Clients, it is comforting to know that our team stands behind all of its work, regardless of the size of project.
For new Clients, our Service Team offers a clear demonstration of the quality, reliability and accountability that has allowed us to consistently deliver exceptional projects.
We believe that the more information is available at the beginning of a project, the less opportunity for any surprises later on.